Spooky Halloween accessories
Getting in the Halloween mood? If you’re partying this season get ready to thrill with these spooky centrepieces and accessories, all available online.
- There’s a touch of the night about this deluxe phone case, £41.75 from the Muddy Boutique
- This Mexican Day of the Dead inspired Sugar Skull ring, £35, from Tatty Devine is also available as cufflinks.
- Caramel goo-filled chocolate eyeballs are £4.99, from Montezuma’s, who also have skull shaped chocolate and vegan halloween treats.
- Witch’s Brew, Highgate Cemetery and Midnight Garden are the evocative names of the Black Apothecary range of aromatic candles, £13.95, from the Alchemistress. Witches Brew contains Patchouli, Cinnamon, Cedarwood & Cypress.
- Fashionably old-fashioned A.G.Hendy & Co in Hastings has this traditional rice straw broom, £20. It also sells vintage medicine bottles and botancial charts – perfect for party props.
- Among Rockett St George‘s Halloween-inspired homewares is this decorative pumpkin, £17, part of a range in gold or silver and black checks, spots and chevrons.
- Tatty Devine also has dramatic bat necklaces in black acrylic studded with Swarovski crystals, £65 or £35 for the mini version, plus ghost brooches and a necklace spelling AArrgghh!
- Create dramatic eyes naturally this Halloween with this organic liquid black eyeliner, £16, from Brighton-based Glow Organic.
- For a show-stopping centrepiece order a bespoke cake from chocolatier to the stars Choccywoccydoodah, or go a little cheaper with a £19.99 chocolate Head on a Stick edible skull or £12.49 chocolate gravestone.
- Cut a dash in x-ray style black and white with this cashmere shawl, £111, from the Muddy Boutique.
- Back at Rockett St George, grab some humorous Skeleton Crew paper plates for your party, £3.50 for eight.
- Cuddly Room on the Broom characters like Aurora, £6.39, are on sale on Eastbourne-based online bookseller Hive.co.uk which gives part of every sale to a local independent bookshop of your choice.