Sara Rounce – Wellwoman Fitness Foundation
Muddy says: If you’re looking to improve your general fitness or address a particular issue through pilates, Sara Rounce is your woman. She has a particular passion for women’s health and fitness.
Sara has been a qualified Pilates teacher since 2003 and has a wealth of experience in teaching all levels and abilities. She teaches classes in West Surrey and also from her studio in Beacon Hill.
- 1-2-1 Pilates
- Pregnancy Pilates
- Postnatal Pilates
- Back Care Pilates
- Pilates for Pelvic Floor Health & Dysfunction
- Myofascial Release Techniques
- Pilates on the Reformer
- Pilates for over 65’s
- Pilates for Men
- Pilates for Bone Strength and Osteoporosis
- Pilates for Breast Cancer Recovery
Sara has developed a particular passion for women’s fitness & health and has completed many relevant courses (listed below). She has gained the Women’s Health & Exercise Certification as directed by Carolyne Anthony (founder of the Center for Women’s Fitness in America).
After having her 3rd child in 2012, Sara produced The Postnatal App available on iTunes, and she is a Committee Member (previously co-chair) for The Guild of Pregnancy & Postnatal Exercise Instructors.
When Sara isn’t teaching she likes spending time with her family, socialising, running and baking.
- Pilates Matwork – Institute of Pilates
- Pilates for Pregnancy & Postnatal – Institute of Pilates
- Studio Equipment – Pilates Solutions (Reformer Training)
- Fixing Abdominal Separation & Your Pelvic Matters by Claire Mockridge
- Rebekah Rotstein’s Buff Bones for Osteoporosis (completed in November 2016)
- Doreen Puglisi’s The Pink Ribbon Program for Breast Cancer Recovery (completed in October 2017)
- Carolyne Anthony’s Center Method for:
— Pre- & Postnatal Specialist
— Diastasis Recti and C-Section
— Pilates Applications for Pelvic Floor Health & Dysfunction
— Myofascial Release Techniques