Sara Rounce – Founder of The Wellwoman Fitness Foundation
Sara has been a qualified Pilates teacher since 2003 and has a wealth of experience in teaching all levels and abilities. She teaches classes in West Surrey and also from her home studio in Beacon Hill. Sara offers: 1-2-1 Pilates Pregnancy Pilates Postnatal Pilates Back Care Pilates Pilates for Pelvic Floor Health & Dysfunction Myofascial Release Techniques Pilates […]
Sara has been a qualified Pilates teacher since 2003 and has a wealth of experience in teaching all levels and abilities. She teaches classes in West Surrey and also from her home studio in Beacon Hill.
- 1-2-1 Pilates
- Pregnancy Pilates
- Postnatal Pilates
- Back Care Pilates
- Pilates for Pelvic Floor Health & Dysfunction
- Myofascial Release Techniques
- Pilates on the Reformer
- Pilates for over 65’s
- Pilates for Men
Sara has developed a particular passion for women’s fitness & health and has completed many relevant courses (listed below). She hopes to gain the Women’s Health & Exercise Certification as directed by Carolyne Anthony (Center for Women’s Fitness in America) in the near future.
After having her 3rd child in 2012, Sara produced The Postnatal App available on iTunes, and she is currently co-chair for The Guild of Pregnancy & Postnatal Exercise Instructors.
When Sara isn’t teaching she likes spending time with her family, socialising, running and baking.
- Pilates Matwork – Institute of Pilates
- Pilates for Pregnancy & Postnatal – Institute of Pilates
- Studio Equipment – Pilates Solutions (Reformer Training)
- Fixing Abdominal Separation & Your Pelvic Matters by Claire Mockridge
- Rebekah Rotstein’s Buff Bones for Osteoporosis (completes in November 2016)
- Carolyne Anthony’s Center Method for:
— Pre- & Postnatal Specialist
— Diastasis Recti and C-Section
— Pilates Applications for Pelvic Floor Health & Dysfunction
— Myofascial Release Techniques