How to Cook Good Food
Muddy says: If you love food, step this way and say a big hello to former London chef Laura Scott.
Laura is a private chef, cookery tutor, food blogger and supper club host – and she’s passionate about all things food.
She writes a brilliant food blog, called How to Cook Good Food where you’ll find some gorgeous recipes – from Taco Arabes to Lavender and Honey Bundt Cake – and teaches adults.
If your culinary skills need a bit of sharpening up – Laura also runs adult cookery lessons – as a group lessons and on a one-to-one basis, and they often follow fun themes like these ones listed.
- Learning the art of canapés and bite sized food
- The art of bread making
- Vintage tea party bakes
- Stylish party food for the home cook
- The edible home made gifts workshop
- The pastry workshop
- Mastering the art of dinner parties
- The Scandinavian Kitchen
- The ultimate cookie & cake decorating workshop
- Delicious seasonal desserts & sweet treats
But if eating rather than cooking food is more your thing check out The Epsom Supper Club, hosted each month by Laura. Although they’re super popular and book out quite a way in advance.