We’re giving away the Harmony Spa Package at Egham’s Runnymede on Thames for two people, worth £310.
Your spa day will include a bespoke treatment lasting for a glorious 1 hour and 25 minutes combining massage, facial and scalp techniques to meet your needs.
You’ll each also enjoy a two-course light lunch in The Garden Room and full use of the Runnymede’s spa facilities, which includes:
• Swim or drift in the indoor swimming pool or relax by the pool with a magazine or book.
• Give yourself the whole spa experience, and move from the sauna to the eucalyptus steam room, before sinking into the plunge pool.
• Enjoy a lovely bubbly time in the whirlpool bath.
• Use the gym.
• Play tennis, stroll along the riverside, or swim in the outdoor pool (from May to Sept).
Our Reader Treats are exclusively available to Muddy Newsletter Readers
Need to Know
Read our full Reader Treats Terms and Conditions here
- The competition ends on Thurs 17 January 2019
- Subject to availability
- Prize draw is only open to UK residents, aged 21 years or over, excluding employees of The Runnymede on Thames, their families, agents, or anyone else professionally associated with this promotion.
- The prize is a Harmony Spa Day Experience for two people and includes:
Refreshments throughout the day, a delicious two course light lunch in The Garden Room and full use of our spa facilities. Also included is a 1hr 25min bespoke treatment to meet your individual needs, combining massage, facial and scalp techniques.
- Booking is subject to availability at any given time.
- The prize must be booked by the prize winner and taken within a six month period of the notification date.
- Winners are responsible for any travel expenses to and from The Runnymede on Thames and any payment over and above the prize as outlined without exception.
- One winner will be randomly selected on Thurs 17 January 2019. The winner will be alerted via the email address provided.
- The Runnymede on Thames accepts no responsibility for any messages that are lost, delayed or unable to send due to lack of internet connection, faulty hardware or for any other reason beyond The Runnymede on Thames's control.
- The prize is not transferable, refundable, re-saleable or exchangeable. There is no cash alternative and cannot by redeemed in conjunction with any other offers.
- In the event that the prize remains unclaimed for 14 days or more, The Runnymede on Thames reserves the right to withdraw the prize and offer no substitute.
- Result of the prize draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Runnymede on Thames reserves the right to suspend or terminate this promotion, in the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- By entering, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Runnymede on Thames reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any point during the promotion if circumstances outside its control make this unavoidable. Any amendments will be explained at the top of these terms and conditions.
- The Runnymede on Thames has arranged this competition in good faith but does not accept liability relating to this prize.