WIN: A relaxing break
Oh glory be, I have a delicious competition to tempt all you frazzled and knackered people with - a night away including dinner at a pretty country inn. You're going to love it
Oh glory be, I have a delicious competition to tempt all you frazzled and knackered people with. You’re going to love it.
I discovered the fabulous Plough Inn in Coldharbour earlier this year, first having a gorgeous lunch with a good friend (see my review here); and loving it soooo much I had to go back for dinner and overnight stay with Mr Muddy (see that review here). I came back refreshed and relaxed and ready to take on the world. It was that good.
The Plough Inn is a charming country inn packed with character. It’s is in a brilliant spot, sitting just below Leith Hill, and a fab place for a sneaky night away. It won’t take hours to get there, and yet you’ll feel miles away from it all.
And now the lovely owners have offered one of you lucky Muddy readers the chance to win a relaxing dinner and overnight stay.
Here’s what to expect.
- A gorgeous three-course dinner for two on the night of arrival
- An overnight stay in one of their lovely rooms, where you have the best sleep, like, um, ever
- A delicious cooked breakfast the following morning
WANT TO WIN?
But of course! And it’s very easy to enter. Here’s how to do it:
- GO to my Facebook page.
- FOLLOW my page
- LIKE the competition post pinned at the top and TAG a friend in the comments who you think is also in need of a relaxing break.
- And you can double your chances by FOLLOWING me on Twitter and Instagram.
Simple as that – Go, Follow, Like, Tag.
The competition ends at midnight on Thursday 25 May.